*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Weekend

well, brett, you can come out of hiding.... my sister has gone back to weyburn :(

we had a blast shopping, but now my feet are killing me after 3 solid days of shopping!

we hit osborne, the forks and polo park hard!

in other news, my car was broken into... just the change and an old wallet in my console were missing though, so i'm thankful!

hmmm... not much else. vbs is finally finished, prase the lord! we had a great time with the kids though! vbs is a big thing to pull off though!

anyway, i'm at work, so i best be doing that instead of this!

3 comments:

kastrukoff said...

oh dear, how I miss thee.

I love how we're the epitome of sucky at staying in contact friends.. none the less, I still love you muchly!

Nicole

Mrs. Ramsey said...

meh, friendships should be based on how much you still know about each other, even though you rarely talk to each other anyway!

i miss you too missy!

Jordan Mc said...

Yah for shopping! I ahven't really shoped since i was in Winnipeg... must be the water eh... anyhow too bad bout your car, glad you didn't lose anything major such as a wallet, credit card, a billy talent cd, you know... Anyhow just wanted to say hey and hope all is well in the peg, i'll have to pop in that city again sometime soon... by the way the best blogging happens at work, weird eh? Maybe its becuz i'm always nervous to be caught that my thoughts come quicker lol...see ya!