*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

3 Things that scare me:
The Future

Failure

Success


3 People who make me laugh:

Brett

The Dueck Boys

Matt

(there's more of you out there, those were just the three i came up with)

3 Things I Love:

Drums

My Job

Shoes


3 Things I Hate:

Church Politics

People who don't try when they ought to

Fighting

3 Things I don't Understand:

Calculus

People who live two lives

why my keyboard won't capitalize anymore.. :(


3 Things on my Floor:

Rug

Shoes (hey the caps work now!!!)

7-eleven bag


3 Things I'm doing right now:

Writing this post

Relaxing after a successful day of worship practise

Talking to Brett


3 Things I want to do before I die:

Go to an NHL Game (check, on september 17)

see another country

get married


3 Things I can do:

Cook

Play Drums

Argue for no apparent reasons


3 Ways to describe my personality:

rational/irrational

mellow/crazy

smart/blonde


3 Things I Think you should listen to:

"There is nothing like" by united

your gut feeling

Jesus


3 Things I Don't think you should listen to:

Temptation

Your Wallet

Society


3 Favorite Foods:

Chinese

Sloppy Joes

Perogies


3 Beverages I drink regularly:

Double-double

Pepsi

Lemonade


3 Shows I watch:

24

Lost

House


3 People you want to tag:

Matt

Sheldon

Brett

3 comments:

Pastor Matt said...

I promise I'll do this when I've got some more time, it's my last week of work!

Jordan Mc said...

Interesting little questionnaire Miss. terrin. Found your responses very thoughtful. Good to hear from ya, that's too bad bout Tim's ... lol.. we all know you're a sucker for a nice London fog at our FAVORITE coffee stop... Ah well, i agree with ya, distance and the price of gas = no money... hope the internship keeps rocking, and enjoy the last few weeks of summer *tear...*

kastrukoff said...

Hey Ter!

This is in regards to your previous post, but I wanted to ensure you saw it...

I miss you to my dear... and I'm perdy excited about module times to see you... I'm going for my secondary Stars interview this week (you have to do one, and if you pass.. you get another)... so a little prayer would be much appreciated...

We'll have to have a little "party" at mine and Jennie's place when modules come around... maybe we could even carpool because we're living on Pinehouse...

catch up with you more later!