*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Week Off

Hey dudes and dudettes,

unlike most of my college friends, this next week will be a week of relaxation! yes, it's true, i won't be at cpc this fall, except for the modular classes! instead, i'll be continuing my wonderful internship here at WGC. things are just cra-zazy around here. we're twinning our services in two weeks, we just had a youth staff meeting, and school starts for our kidlets next week! AHH!

so i get a nice week of holidays to forget about my troubles. I'm going to Brett's tonight to watch some Rockstar: Supernova, where I'll be cheering my heart out for Ryan and Magni. Good times, i swear! Then I'm headed to my sister's house on thursday/friday to see the kiddies and of course, the main event, my sister. Who knows, maybe I'll see matt and the gang too if i'm lucky! Then the weekend i'm sure will be exciting, and i'll probably head to the dwelling place on sunday to see my old church friends whom i haven't seen since may. then, back to winnipeg for tuesday evening's PREMEIRE OF HOUSE!!!!!! (we're having a house party... get it?)

so yeah. things have been a little stressful around here. i was a little down on sunday, and my dearest mommy away from home called me on monday just to let me know that she loves me and that she was thinking about me and praying for me! how encouraging! i also spent an awesome night in worship again at the link yesterday, which was just so nice to be able to worship without having to worry about my responsibility. i could come and go as i pleased, and i was just refreshed by the word and stuff.

anyway..... not a whole lot else to say. have fun at school, suckers!

oh, and matt, sheldon and brett, you still owe me a survey!

3 comments:

felicia said...

HAVE A GOOD WEEK MY DEAR!!! i didn't get to see you go...well actually i did, we were pulling up as you were pulling out but you prolly didn't see us.... ANNNNNyway, I got offered the job at the holy church of St.Arbucks...the only thing that could possibly come in the way of that is a bad reference which i don't think i have!! woot! Also i'm totally stoked about our House party/Poker night. A good ole barrel o' laughs and a good way to kick off the school year for those of us who do have to attend an institution...wow this is pretty much a blog on your comments hmmm maybe i'll write one...
ta

kastrukoff said...

Well Ter, looks like Felicia and I have something in common.. the Stars thing. I am now a full Barista at Lawson Stars. You betcha. I get to wear the green apron, the black or white collared shirt with my slacks. I haven't started yet, but it's around the corner.. plus.. we move into our new place this friday and saturday.

Anywho! Miss you lots missy, and I hope you enjoy you time off... relax and have fun.

Nic

Pastor Matt said...

You're visiting Thursday/Friday? I move Thursday morning!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!