*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My Cute Niecies and Nephew!

Well, it's been a week since I posted, and I figured that instead of my sister giving me the second degree for neglecting my blogging duties, I would post some pictures (you know... the cop out post!)

I would have to say the number one news article for this week is that I am getting a new niece or nephew in November! My cousin Breyan just found out she is expecting! She already has a little boy named Jace who just turned 2 this week! He's a little cutie! Unfortunately, I don't have any recent pictures of him, so you're just going to have to imaging one of the cutest little boys you've ever seen, and then imagine him about 3 times cuter!

So my sister came to visit this weekend with the family in tow, and we had a couple of photo ops, so here are some of the pics!!!!












3 comments:

Searching For Truth said...

awwww they're so cute... I sat behind you guys in church on sunday... at least for the little while that I was there.

Jennifer said...

Sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Buick mass air flow sensor