*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Blah

I wasn't a fan of the last entry... so I deleted it. Sorry guys.

Anyway, on some less interesting topics, I got my midterms back, no real surprises. I am quite satisfied with my marks. The dorm rooms are so hot I think I'm dying.

Anyway, Nicole is busy as a beaver giving her blog a fresh spring look, and I think I might do the same in the near future as well.

How are you all doing? The comments section on my blog has been quite lonely you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoyoyo this is your asian bro joe here givin ya a shout out!

Those midterms were great....no striving! It's definately extremely hot hot hot in dorm. I think I lost some weight just by standing in my room from dripping with sweat....no no no just kidding, but that would be super hot though eh....like what if our rooms were like saunas....eewww that's grossly nastagely hot!!!!

Anonymous said...

gosh, you're so lucky that you are hot and not frigidly freezing...i live in an igloo, also known as my basement. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, the upstairs steals all the heat!
anyway, ciao

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »