*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

My Greetings!

Ho, ho ho!!!! merry everyone!!!

Hope you're all enjoying your Christmas season! please take time to remember the first reason we celebrate!

i spent christmas in weyburn (by the way, matt erickson is a jerk!) at my sister's house, and we had a lovely time. we then left at noon to come back to virden, and now i'm on my way to spend some christmas time with brett.

so there's an update! i'm not dead!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt is a jerk!

Merry Christmas Terrin!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Terrin! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Baby! (I have a Bruce Springsteen Christmas song in my head... )

Anyways.. looking forward to seeing you! Love Nic

Anonymous said...

I'm not a jerk! I'm just inconsiderate.

Yes there's a difference!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas dear!
Luv ya lots and can't wait to see ya soon!!!
ciao

Anonymous said...

Hey merry christmas too!

By the way I was watching "Born to Be" on "much" showing how Avril Lavigne became huge and it reminded me of you. I said to sarah "that's Terrin man" lol... Whenever I see a girl singin with a guitar I think of you....you got that good voice and you're way better than me and most guys at guitar lol!

Anonymous said...

Matt is a jerk... i wanted to go swimming.

Anonymous said...

well I'm glad you're not dead!!! Otherwise, who would be my curly friend????
Hope you're having a great Christmas and some good time with Brett!
(I'll be inspecting your nose when I get home ... mwah ha ha ha)
Ciao bella

Anonymous said...

I'm Glad you're alive Terrin... I'm almost looking forward to school starting next week because I miss everyone.. oh and big news, I now REALLY like Foo Fighters, you've converted me!