*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Monday, December 05, 2005

My Christmas Party!

Ok,

So Saturday night was our Christmas party extravaganza!!!! In the fashion of copying people, here are my top 10 highlights:

10- Megan and Eva's "Bah hum bug" tshirts (there you go, Megan!)
9- How hot Nic looked (seriously, I wanted to pounce her!)
8- Mr. Glubish and his wife wore glow bracelets (that Nic and I gave them)
7- Non-degree First year's Christmas skit (GO JOSH!)
6- How cute Melissa and Daniel are together!
5- YARGH!!!!! ME WATER BE BREAKING!!!!
4- Matt as the hilarious MC
3- Scandal! (Klinger, Josh and Matt)
2- Jana's Mr. Puls-like sweater
1- A rap concert for possibly the whitest audience available!

So there you have it! Oh, Wendy, you did an amAzing job singing at the beginning. You're my hero.

Here's some lovely pics of the evening!!!









9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana's sweater did rock!!

Wendy's voice is just amazing... sigh...

Anonymous said...

Yahhhh Wendy!!!

I especially like the look of admiration Nicole is giving Mr. Glubish (??)

The whole night was F-U-N.

Anonymous said...

What's with Nicole looking like she's in love with Mr. Glubish?

Anonymous said...

Terrin, I love you more than words can express!! I feel completely filled with joy...a joy that could last me a lifetime right now. I shall write a blog about you one day.

Anonymous said...

WHAT SCANDAL?
rule 1 of fight club...you must not talk about fight club.

Who told you about the machine?!?
-andrew
ps no seriously, what scandal? bagging piper? saying sex at a christmas christian party?
.....peg leg?

Anonymous said...

Oh Terrin you are a lovely person! That was a super fun night! I am in love with Jana's sweater... do you think she will sell it to me???

Anonymous said...

I MADE THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

All you need to make a Christmas sweater is a Mr. Puls sweater from Value Village and a set of battery operated Christmas lights. You too can make a hideous Christmas sweater in the comfort of your own home.
Man that sweater looks stupid…

Anonymous said...

So that's what I look like in a corner...