*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Monday, December 12, 2005

My Exorbitant Christmas Wish List

The Christmas season is upon us!!! For your enjoyment, here is a list of all those things I would like for Christmas!!!!

Wishlist #1
Numero Deuce
Trois
What's four in a different language?
Is this even possible?
My tuition?

Ok really, those things I am very unlikely to get for Christmas. But you can help me get what I really want!

1. If you go to a church of any kind, you need to pass the word on about Jesus. Evangelize to at least one person this holiday season. Don't be a chicken. If I were God and found out you didn't tell someone else about me, I'd whup your ass! So get to work, spread the good news!!!!

2. If you are not a Christian, think about why you're not. I'm sure it's because of either 1) what your knowledge tells you about Christianity and why it's not true, 2) because you've had some bad experience with religion, or 3) you were raised to believe a different moral system.

Now here's the kicker. God is perfect. The big, perfect pie in the sky. The almighty (yes, he really does exist). The guy who was there to create the universe, the guy who everyone calls out to when they're upset or angry (or happy, omg!!!) is calling out to you. He wants to talk to you. How you say? God doesn't always speak audibly. But you can speak to him. He's very real. This is the real deal. It's not about money, or stuff, or girls or rock and roll. It's about God. And he's a humble enough guy to want to get to know you... some guy or girl.... so don't be stubborn. just think about it. try talkin to the guy. i'm sure he likes you enough, and will talk back. if you don't hear from him... try reading one of the many books he's written. they're conveniently placed in a book called 'the Bible.' if that doesn't float your boat, ask someone you know who believes in God to tell you the story of Jesus. Consider it. Now! you have 15 seconds...

just kidding
but if you did that, you would really give me an excellent christmas present!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Terrin!

Anonymous said...

I had a laptop once...

And an mp3 player...

And a girlfriend...

Oh, those were good times!

Anonymous said...

oh matt.... at least you still have jesus!

Anonymous said...

Haha not for long!!

Anonymous said...

Ouch...

Anonymous said...

oh my friend, i love you dearly. You continually challenge and inspire me. I really really want to see you!! I MISS YOU!!!
ciao