*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My Thoughts

-I'm stealing this from Jana, but man, my room only gets clean when I'm proctrastinating! It's true. I'll exhaust every possible activity before doing homework. Once that's out of the way, the room gets cleaned. HA! Anyway, I have one more paper to write, and my week from Bible College assignment hell will be done! If I don't finish however, I can still take a 2 week extension :)

-You know it's winter when
..... you put the liner inside your jacket becuase it's too cold without it
..... you have to start plugging your car in overnight
..... you don't want to go to Tim's because it's too cold outside
..... you don't want to go to Starbucks because your car might not start

-I drove in the worst snowstorm ever. The roads were awful, and it was like driving in a pingpong ball going 50 for hours on end. The trip took SEVEN hours! At least I'm in one piece!

-I'm going to Lloydminster with the special group this weekend. I should call up grandma and see if she'd like to see us play. perhaps i shall stay there and we could do lunch or something.

-Regina trip! DECEMBER 4th!
AM: SOUTHSIDE PENTECOSTAL CHURCH, 41 Birchwood road. I have no idea when the service starts.

PM: AVONHURST PENTECOSTAL, 3200 Avonhurst drive. Service is at 6pm.

hope to see you there ;)

-I got ty's pressie picked out. now i just need to complete my shopping. only a couple more gifts to go. I need to get nicole's gift soon. I think she's achin to do the swap.

alright... later taters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally going to come to Lloyd AND Regina to see you play!!!
The whole room cleaing thing it totally true, it's the only time ( apart from holidays where my room needs to be 'presentable') that I can walk from one sideof my room to the other unhinderd.

Anonymous said...

*aches*