*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

My ABC's (stolen from bowflex)

A- Age of your first kiss: i think i was maybe 12...
B- Band you are listening to right now: Our Lady Peace
C- Crush: Senor Brett Ramsey
D- Drink you drank last: OJ for brunch in the caf
E- Easiest person to talk to: brett, nic, fishey
F- Favorite ice cream: ny cherry cheesecake
G- Gummy worms or gummy bears: worms
H- Height: 5'7"ish
I- Instruments: trumpet, guitar, bass, drums, a bit of piano, voice
J- Jelly Flavor: raspberry
K- Kids: i'd love some! but first i have to finish school and get married and all that jazz
L- Longest car/bus ride: 14 hours in a bus to wyoming.
M- Major issue: finishing school, brett's ufe exam, money, or lack thereof, finding brett a christmas pressie
N- Nicknames: Ter, tewwin, terbear, blue
O- One wish: to not have to worry about anything and have peace!
P- Phobia: hand puppets, heights
Q- Quote: "the loudest parting words are silence"
R- Reasons to smile: going to lloyd today, only a few weeks till xmas break, the snow is melting!
S- Shoe size: 7 to 8
T- Time you woke up today: 10:45
U- Unknown fact about me: i was teased horribly in elementary school. whenever i try to open up to anyone about it, they just laugh at me. i try to laugh too, but i'm really crying on the inside. wow, that was emo.
V- vegtables: carrots, beans, celery
W- Worst Habit: procrastinating, nail biting
X- Xmas gift you really want: money, sweat pants, g/c to la senza, the postsecret book, a nice knit vneck sweater (preferrably black or brown), starbucks gift card
Y-Your favorite drink: toffee nut latte from starbucks
Z-Zodiac sign: DO NOT ENTER!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though I'm not a St. Arbucks fan, I do like the toffee nut. But it is nothing compared to the majesty of an Iced Vietnamese from Broadway Roastery. yah, that's right! I said Broadway Roastery!! :)

Anonymous said...

I luv how you luv starbucks now lol. I even enjoy that you come and find me to go there sometimes, thanks! I will agree with Courtney though....that Iced Vietnamese from the braodway has a touch of something on it!!!! I'm not sayin the broadway is cooler, it does have a cool atmosphere and all...i'm just sayin that vietnamese drink has got somethin to it! Terrin....you trip out on the drums....i like that!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I love how you called him Senor Brett! After that I started to read everything in the voice of a mexican. haha actually in the voice of Bumble Bee man from the simpsons.

Anonymous said...

aww, i'm one of the easiest people to talk to? ditto with you my friend, ditto with you. and that trip to wyoming was quite a trip eh? oh and the pictures we have of that occasion...PSYCHO BUNNY PLETT!hehe
I think you should visit me and we should go to starbucks and you can introduce me to the toffee nut(hehe it sounds like a real person like that)
luv ya
ciao

Anonymous said...

Hey, you were teased horribly in elementary school? Me too! Of course, then I would get angry and try to beat them up, but that only made things worse. Made me feel a little better though.

So yeah, I totally empathise. Elementary school kids can be sadistic. There's a reason "Lord of the Flies" is a cautionary tale.

Speaking of which, I should probably read that book someday...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have an easy time talking to me.. :D...

And I feel for the elementry teasing thing... tell me who laughs and I'll beat them up (role reverse from elementry.. we all gotta do it sometime)..