*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Monday, July 04, 2005

My Crusade

People, I have an astonishing discovery that may very well save the Catholic Church as we know it today.

As we are all very well aware, the Catholic church has been riddled with difficulties. Accusations have been made. We all know which one I'm talking about... do I really have to say it? No? Ok. Good.

So usually, the solution to this 'problem' is to play '3 Priest Monte'. They move them around as soon as a problem arises, and no one knows which one is the Queen. He can cause havoc in the name of the Lord in some other troubled town, visiting old ladies, cleaning the pipe organ, and sullying the holy water; all the while turning choirboys into the next generation's cross dressers and fashion consultants who throw hissies in LA.

This isn't a solution, it's a bandaid! You know what my solution is?

Eunuchs. If you don't know what one is, look it up. Believe me. I think it's a good idea. Think about it, then sign my petition to the RCC to have all Priests become eunuchs. It could be fun. They could have 'eunuch parties' in seminaries.

Of course, after you look up the word eunuch, you'll realize that this is all a joke. A very poignant, befitting, determinate joke.

4 comments:

kastrukoff said...

You're bad Terrin. Very bad.

Pastor Matt said...

*gasp*

That's just shocking...I can't believe that you would lower yourself to such a tasteless, crude joke...

I've never been more proud of you!

carramrod said...

I don't see no petition nowhere!

Brodie said...

Take the sexual drive of an average male, suppress it in the name of 'religion' and you can wind up with all sorts of problems.

If they would let their priests marry and have children (which is largely what we were designed to do in the first place), I think a lot of this problem would disappear.

As much of a person I am for justice, I think in these cases intense counselling would help as well.

...That and let your fucking priests marry. For fuck's sake!