*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Monday, July 25, 2005

My Sister's Family

Well, I finally went down to visit my sister.

She's been bugging me to do it since, oh, I don't know...... Thanksgiving?

So yeah, I went down there, boyfriend in tow. For the weekend, he was known as 'uncle Brett'. He he... I like the sounds of that.

Anyway, we visited with Jenna while we were down there.... and MATT!!!! Oh how Matt is looking forward to school. I'm not all that much really. I'm enjoying my summer.

We chilled out Friday night, Saturday we went shopping and played in the yard with the girls. We also watched Million Dollar Baby too... VERY good movie!

Sunday we went to church, and then went to the pool with the Girls and Lynton.

Cohen is very cute these days! He's gained a lot of weight since I last saw him, so he gets lots of nicknames... I like HAMHOCKS myself... that's the bestest.

Jorgia is still really tiny. She's a smart little tookie too!

Taelin is getting so big!!!! And now she can handwrite and read and do all sorts of stuff! She's growing up into a lovely lady now! I can't believe That she's getting so big now, it makes me feel old.

So yeah, I had a wonderful time! Of couse, I would always say that I had a great time.... It's true though. Brett had a good time too. Anyway, sorry I'm so boring today! Off I go.

2 comments:

kastrukoff said...

Lol.. yeah.. the conference meeting;).... hehe.

Thanks for the much awaited update though! Pffew!!!

Pastor Matt said...

Well Terrin, it was good to see you, and it's true, I do want school to start. But at the same time, there are still things here I want to do first before summer ends...