*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

My New Babies!!!!

So, about a week ago I mentioned that my guitars were stolen from the church, and it was a very sad occasion for us all (except for Jennie, who said 'i told you so'... ouch...).

But today, I'm happy to announce that last Saturday the church's insurance came through and I was set to go shopping for some new babies...

and though I know Alexis and Mister can never be replaced, I do like the idea of having new guitars to stand in the gap and form new memories in the absence of my missing ones.

so without any further adieu, here are my brand spankin new babies.



the acoustic guitar is a yamaha apx 900, it has a thin body and is made of mahogany, and it has some pretty sweet electronics in it! His name is Thaddeus and he's not black, he's a mocha brown color, and he looks really cool under a bright light. And our resident Greek Geek Matthew will tell us all what "Thaddeus" means in Greek!

the bass is the same as alexis, but he's black now. and once you go black, you apparently never go back. His name is Clyde. Clyde has no special meaning, but it's a really beefy name, for such a hunk of a bass ;)

Anyway, here is their warm welcome into my world of music. Now, show some love!

-Peace out!

Terrin

7 comments:

mollie-ann said...

i have one word to describe your new babies...guess....................

Gangsta

terrin we need to play a different game..you know what i cant even give you the comment you deserve for a blog..i am just totally not in the right frame of mind..i need to be able to focus and right nowe i just cant so i will get back to you at another date with a better comment aiight homie..

you seriously need to get the handcuffs for your new guitar..thats gangsta..anyway your playing the game by yourself right now so i think i will come and join you..peace out homes
-mo

Jennifer said...

dang...maybe getting them stolen was a good thing? Either way a guitar is a guitar right? like they all sound the same and do the same stuff and yeah okay so now im being dumb. i should go to bed...come visit again soon....i miss yours and nicoles mess combined and i am out of things to do. Love ya Terrin!

Wendy said...

Those are very nice Terrin!!!

kastrukoff said...

wowza... they look way more than the average 7 lbs...

Anonymous said...

Ter,
I am loving the new babies!!! I love the picture against the orange couch, it definitely shows them off...And...A guitar is NOT just a guitar...That's why I like why you name them...Each one is so special *tear...tear*

Pastor Matt said...

Thaddeus = Praise

At least I'm pretty sure...I'm kinda rusty on my Greek nowadays...

On another note, tonight is the Christmas banquet and now that we're planning our skit I honestly said to myself "Man I miss Terrin, she'd have a lot of good/funny ideas for this"

I miss you...*tear*

Norah said...

wow terrin, all i have to say is that i almost creamed myself ... ok that was innappropriate but i will say that i have the hots for clyde ... probably b/c he's soo beefy and sexy and what not ... thaddeus is not bad either! congrats on the new babies i am so happy to hear it!
-Norah =)