*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Second Week of Modules!

Hey guys!

So this week I took "Leadership and Administration" which was a wickedly awesome class! I learned so much about myself and how I operate on a team, how to deal with other types, how to lead from my strengths. I know now that I have a ton of books and such to sift through to really apply it to my life! I'm so excited about it!

Yesterday I went to see Lisa Bevere (John Bevere's wife) preach at a women's conference. Holy Cow. I so want to have what she has! If any of you have heard Trevor Meier preach about this, you know what I mean! She was just a phenomenal person, an exciting preacher, and wise... so very wise. She made me come to the realization that being called to be a pastor as a woman is by no means a lesser calling! In fact, I really feel that churches should have more female pastors... we have a different perspective and approach than men do!

But enough "gurl power". I would just like to say that seeing my school friends has definitely been fun! I love these guys to death! I've been staying at Nic and Jennie's, which has been pretty sweet, although it kinda sucks without a car, and being so far away from school and stuff.

Today I'm going out to Prince Albert to drum with the Ensemble, which will rule! I just love getting to play with Pipes! Man I miss that guy!

Anyway, I'm going to get going, as it's very hard to type quietly!

Ta!

4 comments:

Miss Life Writer said...

as if you weren't excited to see me *tear* ... oh i know i know you dont know me as well blah blah ... anyway ... i told you i would comment on your blog

COMMENT

bye terrin

Jana said...

Go modules!
Actually no… strike that
We’ll get through this… right? : )

Mrs. Ramsey said...

joe man,

if we're gonna be friends, we NEED to stop this 'never going to stars' thing!

and for sure, piper HAS to move to the PEG!

It's just where it's AT!

Anonymous said...

haha
I love that your signed off with "Ta!" thats awesome...now i need a new sign-off. Ta is getting far to trendy!

luv ya!

salut
lish