*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Monday, November 20, 2006

My Last Week in Point Form

So here is my week in point form:

-I read a lot of the Thomas Holdcroft book for our History of Israel class. I really like it!
-Wrote exam for Hisotry of Israel class... it was ok
-Started the wrong assignment for History of Israel class, but managed to finish on time

-The church was broken into. My two favorite guitars were stolen. Waiting on insurance.
-We had an all nighter on Friday, didn't get to bed until 11:30am saturday morning
-Kids exploded a blue bingo dabber ALL over the floor in the foyer
-spent two hours steam cleaning the carpet until 11:30 am saturday morning

-my two cousins have given birth. one on my mom's birthday named Marissa, and one yesterday named Aran. yay!
-grey cup partay!
-Mollie and I become very interested in the concept of a 'team'
-Brett comforts Terrin re: stolen guitars via telephone on thursday
-Terrin sleeps for eternity, could use another eternity's sleep
-play practise tonight. I am playing Meredith, the emo teenager!

sorry so short, but i have homework to tend to... it NEVER endS!

6 comments:

kastrukoff said...

yah!!! busy weeks rock!!

....

.
.

maybe....

Jennifer said...

hmm...well i knew your guitars would get stolen sometime but I thought it would be a cpc because you always left your door unlocked...but still that is probably one of the crappiest thing that could happen to a musician, but hey at least you can still sing right! well have a good week! Later

mollie-ann said...

terrin buddy we seriously need to sit down and have a good talk about this team issue..i have a lot to say and no one to listen..we havent had much time latley but we will definatly have to sit down and talk or maybe friday we can go to bucks or something..i got a lot on my mind right now and i think i am in certain need of some crap..iunno but we definatly need to get down to this whole TEAM thing

love you my friend and i hope all is well in terrin land!!!

love always, your friend mollie

Pastor Sheldon said...

Aww man I feel so bad about your guitars! It's too bad there weren't any superheroes in Winnipeg to stop them...
haha maybe in a year and a half when I'm done college.
Anyway I love how on your links I'm not "Sheldon"... I'm "Sheldon!"

Pastor Sheldon said...

Oh never mind... Stinky Matt also has an exclamation thing. Well.

Mrs. Ramsey said...

suggestion for link name change duly noted, sheldon ;)