*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My VBS-tastic Week

Howdy folks!

Today is officially day two of bonfire day camp, a VBS that the church is putting on.

I'm in charge of singing time, and I also help out in the acting department for story time.
Last night is going to be very hard to top. I dressed up as the innkeeper in the birth story! The scene is that these kids wake me up in the middle of the night, so I got to play a crotchety old man! I used House as my inspiration, and walked with a cane, shaking it in kids faces (no vicodin addiction though....). It was great fun! Gloria also did an amazing job telling the story of Jesus' birth and using the point that Jesus is the Light of the world!

Tonight is Zacchaeus, and I hope it will be just as good! Gloria and I are dressing up in one of those things where my feet are made from my hands, and my hands are Gloria's hands... I don't know... I'm sure you all remember gags like that from VBS's or Sunday Schools....

Anyway, I have some lines to memorize and a trailor to trash... and by trailor... i mean my office, and by trash, I mean clean... because it's been filled with messy messy things in order to prep for this VBS!

See ya!

No comments: