*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My 12th week

Hey guys,

this week is officially weeks 12 of my internship here at Weston.

Week 11 was a very, very, very busy one.

Monday was my birthday, so I spent the day at home hanging with the family, which was very nice. I missed my sister and her family by like a day, which is kind of a bummer, since I haven't seen her since probably the week after Easter. The kids have forgotten who uncle Brett is! Hopefully I'll see them before the end of summer. Who knows, maybe I'll take a week so I can go and visit them.

Then, I spent some very long and labourous days getting ready for our garage sale fundraiser...
I'm pretty sure I inhaled about 9 pounds of dust. But... 60 hours of work later, we made over $2000 to fund some of our youth ministry, so I would say it was well worth it.

On Friday, we had a quiet night at youth and watched 8 Below. I was so emotionally and physically drained that I gushed tears at the end. The only person who had enough stones to say anything about it though was Gloria, so I didn't mind it all that much.

Hmmm... OH! congrats to Andrew and Starla. I must say, I was quite jealous when I heard the news!

But, you still have to admit, no one is cuter than this couple



(awwwwwwwwww!)

Anyway, enough self-glorification!

Next week Felicia and I are putting on a VBS here at the church. Week after that is Go-Carts night on Friday, and a Third Day concert the following monday.

What else... I dunno
Today has been fairly lax, as I am recovering from last week still.

TA!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a pretty cute couple...But Lynt and I do give you a run for your money...AND...We are more experienced!

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah yeah, couple shmuple. Anyway, if you think last week was crazy wait until i become a crazy slave driver during BBS week (lol i ment to spell it like that!) you're gonna cry cry cry!!!
ok enough cliches'
now get back to work!!!
ta
lish

Mrs. Ramsey said...

yeah, you're a real slave driver, you! i'll be sure to sing my little heart out for those kids.... i'm not too sure about doing some of those actions though...... can't we just dance around like white people or something?

Jana said...

You cried in 8 Below? awww

Mrs. Ramsey said...

experienced???? but you're MARRIED..... i think you guys don't count anymore....