*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My Happy Birthday!

Well...

I fortunately didn't have to endure the birthday bumps this year... and boy am I glad! That would have been a long ride!

Kids, just yesterday, I turned 22.

Yes. 22. I know, it's incredibly old.

I would say the best present I got was the company of my main man, and my family... plus, the ultimately cool book by postsecret from Brett! GO POSTSECRET!

Thanks for the wonderful phonecalls from Nicole and Mollie!

And for my birthday porkchops!!!!!!

Anyway, is that enough of an update for you???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! What about the phone call from me??? What am I these days...CHOP LIVER????!?!?!?!!

Pastor Matt said...

Oh Terrin, since it's your birthday I think this calls for something special...

I'm gonna go buy myself a present! In your honour!