*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Friday, August 05, 2005

My French Keyboard

For those of you who don't know, my keyboard... well... it's in french. My brother bought it at like walmart or something. I've been so used to it over the years that I know where everything is.

But wait. The keyboard has met its match!!!!

Yes, I have gone wireless. I bought a wireless mouse and keyboard, and they're very, VERY beautiful, with nice black buttons and quick buttons and such! The mouse, she be wireless too! (no smashing the mouse on my desk, right Nic?)

Oh, but it gets better! I also bought a new speaker system, complete with gigantic subwoofer too!!!!

Praise the Lord for my wholsaling brother! Brodie, they're beautiful! No more french keyboard!

3 comments:

Pastor Matt said...

Wait...they make french stuff now?

I thought we wiped out the french years ago...

carramrod said...

Yeah, didn't Peter Griffin defied the French, to free France from the French. Or was that the English?

kastrukoff said...

(right Terrin.. no smashy, smashy!)

Now I'll have to come over and use your computer with mine being so inferior now... *sighs*...