*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

My Update

Well, this is going to go in list-form, since I've become very lazy in the last week....

1. I have TOO MUCH spare time on my hands! I am going craaaazy!
2. I had a job interview at Starbucks yesterday. I'm pretty pumped, and I hope I got the job, because I could drink my $4 coffee for FREE while they pay me $8 an hour! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
3. I'm on Special again this year.... looks like we'll have a good time again this year.
4. The Guardian, though it has Kevin Costner AND Ashton Kutcher in it, was a pretty good movie.
5. It's good to be back with Nicole again. I hope one day that we'll live really close to each other.
6. Brett and I have had some chance for phone conversation... I really miss him though
7. What's the deal with having like zero classes... seriously... only one day of my week has more than 3 hours of class time!
8. How about that Canada-Russia final for the world juniors? Pretty awesome, if I do say so myself ;)
9. I'm adjusting nicely back into saskatoon life... but not dorm life... it's hard coming back to this. I think I'm doing my best though, and I now have the option of escaping to Nic's to play scrabble :)
10. I think I'm going to try and go to the gym sometime this week... anyone else up for it?

later gaters!

No comments: