*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Stolen Thoughts

so it's true... i'm a theif.

Matthew had this originally, and it's not really a compliment to his work or anything.. I am just lacking the creative juices tonight.

So, sorry matt... you're not quite good enough to steal from for creativity... but out of laziness, i'll leave the credits for you on the lawn to pick up next time you're in the vicinity.... but only because i'm too lazy to go outside and get them....


1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING?

exactly 9:13 am... it seems i accidentally reset my time when i meant to reset my alarm :S... so i had about 17 minutes to get ready for class

2. DIAMONDS OR PEARL?

Diamonds really are a girl's best friend. my best friend would be a princess cut solitaire with a white gold band


3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT the CINEMA?

A Night at the Museum! that movie was a lot of fun. it took me back to those days as a kid when you watched an adventure movie... totally a nostalgic sense of wonder!


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW?

I have several favorites, but given the facts that I have a brand new Jack Bauer tshirt to wear at the 4 hour premiere on January 14th and 15th, I'm going to have to go with the old industry standard: 24!


5. WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?

I made myself some coffee in my room between my pastoral theology classes


6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME?

Marie, which is actually quite a common middle name!


7. FAVOURITE CUISINE?

I love curry. It's wonderful. I also love pasta and steak!


8. WHAT FOODS DO YOU DISLIKE?

Bananas, crunchy coconut, McDonald's, anything soggy, and most sandwiches.


9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE POTATO CHIP FLAVOUR?

Old Dutch Ketchup chips..... i LOVE to lick all the flavour off!


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CD AT THE MOMENT?

My brother bought me the new live Foo Fighters album "Skin and Bones" for Christmas. I Lurve it!


11. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?

1998 Cavalier Z24... anyone want to trade for a 2000 Jetta?


12. FAVOURITE SANDWICH?

I don't really like sandwiches. Though I do love Arby's sandwiches, and subs from Sobey's.


13. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE?

Lack of Integrity. It really grinds my gears when people lack integrity.


14. FAVOURITE ITEM OF CLOTHING?

Tie between my Jack Bauer tshirt and my new Beatles' sweatshirt


15. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?

That's a tough one... I really want to see all of the world someday. Maybe I'll get like a job as some travelling girl or something just so I can see the world. My first destination would likely be Australia or Thailand


16. FAVOURITE BRAND OF CLOTHING?

I love Joe Clothing from Superstore!


17. TO WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE?

Somewhere peaceful.


18. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY?

I actually always tend to have nice birthdays. No big surprises or any huge parties or anything... but fun stuff usually happens! I think my 18th was probably the most memorable though.. I went to Sonlife camp!


19. FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH?

Definitely hockey... or any sport that Brett plays


20. GOAL YOU HAVE FOR YOURSELF?

Survive the next four months


21. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?

July 10th


22. WHEN IS YOUR ANNIVERSARY?

June 15th. It'll be 3 years this year!


23. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT PERSON?

Very much NOT a morning person. You don't want to cross me in the morning!


24. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE?

7.5-8... depending on the brand of those beautiful shoes!


25. PETS:

none. my brother has two cats. i found one of them under the dumpster when i was working at 7-eleven though! her name is Tim.


26. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH US?

I'm graduating this year! but the OTHER exciting news that I'd love to share with you hasn't come to fruition... yet.


27. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?

A lawyer first, then a doctor. I was so hardcore about being a doctor that I started reading this medical textbook that my mom had. I like knew everything in that book!


28. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

Meh... I have a stuffy nose, and have been bored since about 6:30.... and I don't have major plans to fend off the boredom tomorrow either... I do have an interview with Starbucks on saturday, so wish me luck!


29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CANDY?

I love all candy... except for whoppers... that's just nasty!


30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FLOWER?

I really love tulips... white flowers really get my attention too... like calilillies..... gee.. i haven't actually received flowers for a while *HINT HINT!!!!*


31. WHAT IS A DATE ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO?

February 10th I'll hopefully be heading home for a week of boyfriendness....


32. WHERE IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE EVER BEEN FROM HOME?

Colorado.

33. SMALL THINGS YOU REALLY ENJOY?

smiles, and "I love you's" when they're whispered

No comments: