*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Survey Time!

Who was the last person you...

1. You hung out with?
Shawna and I hung out today at the church

I hung out with Daylene and Carter last night

I hung out with Lish, Glo, Tyler, Scott, Jordan and Billy on Sunday night


Boy. I'm popular lately...


2. Rode in a car with?
Lots by myself recently, but Felicia and Gloria after said hanging out on Sunday night

3. Went to the movies with?:
Jana and Nicole (NIC YOU OWE ME AN EMAIL STILL!!!!)

4. You went to the mall with?
Nicole

6. You talked on the phone/IMed to?
Shawna called this afternoon. I think I'll call Brett Bretterson tonight. I feel like we haven't had a good chance to talk in weeks! Wait... it HAS been weeks! I miss you baby!

7. Made you laugh?:
Daylene and Carter and I probably had a good laugh last night.

W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue?
nose

2. Be serious or be funny?
Vewwy vewwy sewious

3. Drink whole or skim milk?:
skim- but if I had the right to choose nothing, I'd choose that...

4. Die in a fire or drown?
Fire. I think it would go faster. It also depends on how hot the fire is too I guess...

5. Spend time with your parents or enemies?:
Parents. I love my parents! They're so much fun to hang out with!

A N S W E R. T R U T H F U L L Y.

1. Do you like anyone?
giggles

D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.

1. Sun or moon?:
Sun. I like sunshine!

2. Winter or Fall?
Fall... but then again, it's the least of two evils.

3. left or right?
Right?

4. 10 acquaintances or two best friends?
Two best friends, of course. I'm not that big on the whole 'acquaintances' thing.

5. Sunny or rain
Sunny, again, I like sunshine! But a good thunderspanker is good too!

6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream?
Meh. Not a gigantic ice cream fanatic.

A B O U T . Y O U.

1. What time is it?:
6:45 pm

2. First Name?:
Terrin

3. What do you want to do?:
April- Graduate

May- come back to Winnipeg

Sometime in the next while- eat something salty or sweet

Sometime in the future- get married!

4. Where do you wanna live?:
Like I said.. I wanna live here in the ghetto!

5. How many kids do you want?
At least 3

6. Do you want to get married?
Yes. I have it all planned out in my head too!

7. what do you like on your pizza?
Lots and lots and lots of pineapple!


8. Can you cross your eyes?
Yes. I can also keep one of them still while the other one rolls around in my head!

9. Do you make your bed daily?
At school I try to to keep some sanity to my room. Here, I'm not home all that often, so there's not really any point in making my bed.

R A N D O M.

1. Which shoe goes on first?
Both, if possible!

2. Ever thrown a shoe at someone?'
It's my signature move!

3. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl, but i always split it in two when it's dry, and i use a spoon to curl it on.

4. Have you ever eaten Spam
no. But when I delete my spam mail, it gives me lovely recipes for spam caseroles and such

3. Favorite ice cream?:
Vermonty Python by Ben & Jerry's (ditto fleesh... and the chocolate brownie explosion is deadly too!)

4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet?
Not sure. I haven't eaten cereal here since summer.

5. Current mood?
Full, not really wanting to leave the house.

---- IN . THE. LAST. 48 HOURS. HAVE. YOU.

1. kissed some one?
Uh huh... well, somewhere in there. I don't know exactly.

2. Sang?
Of course.

3. Been hugged:
Every morning at prayer

4. Felt stupid:
Yes. That's a given.

5. Missed Someone:
That's a given too!

6. Danced Crazy?
Not much of a dancer over here...

7. Gotten your hair cut?
No, could use one though.

8. Cried:
I think I cried on Sunday night when I saw a sad episode of Full House.

. S T U F F .

1. do you have a Dog?
No, not much of a dog person.

2. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Who knows... maybe grade 10 or so?

3. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Not sure. Haven't really experienced the former... I'm sure another person would come in handy on a cold night though.

4. Do you believe in ghosts?
Umm no.

5. Do you consider yourself creative?
Probably to some degree


2 comments:

mollie-ann said...

terrin ur nuts..in a good way..my favorite question was: About You #3 definatly gotta come back to winnipeg..and definatly gotta live in tha ghetto..but on the fo reall..your new template is tight..suttle yet sophisticated..talk to ya later homie!
-mollie

Pastor Sheldon said...

Terrin I'm gonna miss you when you don't come back to school for fourth year, but I am proud of you for leaving school to go into ministry unlike that loser Scott.