*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Are The Rumors True???

I don't know why I came up with that title all of the sudden....

let's see.

YES- I am graduating from CPC this year, which forfeits my competition with the delightful Matthew Erickson for Valedictorian. Congratulations, Matthew, I always knew you were smarter than me.

YES- I am coming back to Saskatoon on October 29. I need a ride for the first few days of the module though. Either that, or I am renting a car...

YES- It looks as though I am returning to Winnipeg at the end of April to Weston Gospel Church to help out with neXus youth... whether that's a paid position or not, I really don't care, really, I'd likely camp in the parking lot if I couldn't find a place to live. This church rocks!

NO- I am not engaged... (but thanks to whoever's been spreading that one around!)

YES- Mollie got a job!!!! Hurray for Mollie! Check out her blog at http://morickson.blogspot.com

YES- MATT GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

YES- Baxter, my 1998 Cavalier Z24 is for sale! I just sank $350 into her for new tires too! If you're interested in this sexy little number, give me a call ;)

YES- I am writing a blog to procrastinate writing my paper for History of Missions class... even when you're away from school, old habits die hard!

YES- The FRANKLIN GRAHAM FESTIVAL IS NEXT WEEKEND! CASTING CROWNS IS PLAYING SUNDAY NIGHT!!!! Youth- invite a nonChristian- Franklin Graham can't save Christians OR empty seats!

YES- Norah, I am specifically writing this line so that you will comment again on my blog. Haven't got to updating my template yet though...

YES- you've reached the end!

HAVE A GREEEEEEEAT DAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brett...WHY is that???? That's all I am gonna say!!! LOL

mollie-ann said...

YES, i got a job, and i love it! i also love the variety of steel toe boots there are..got converse next im going for dickies!! and yes i think your friends should check out my blog..terrin i wouldnt let you camp out in the parking lot all by your self..i would camp out with you! lol WGC does rock dont it? having you there is incredible..you are such an amazing Youth Leader!!when you are ment to get engaged it will happen..i am totally STOKED about Casting Crowns coming for the Franklin Graham Festival!!!!!!! I have my non-christian friend..whos yours? anyways..i have to get ready for the link so ill talk to you later bud!
-mollie