*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Monday, September 18, 2006

My Weekend!

So, about 3 months ago, while bored at work one day, Felicia and I decided to make our "100 things to do before I die" list. Now, there are some questionable endeavors on the list, but yesterday, get this...

I totally destroyed #81!

What was #81, you ask?

Well, of course, I have always wanted to see an NHL game.

So when I heard the Oilers and the Coyotes were playing exhibition at the MTS center, I immediately went to ticketmaster.ca and ordered up some tickets! It was awesome! Of course, my guest of honor for ticket number 2 was the endearing Brett Ramsey, who was happy to accompany me!

Here we are as a darlin couple at the game:


Brett is always so serious about hockey though. When the game's on, you shouldn't say much!

here's Brett telling me to put the camera down and watch the game:

...so serious about his hockey!

Here's an extra perk of the night as well:


THAT my friends, is Wayne Gretzky!

Don't believe me???

Check out a better pic!



So that's pretty awesome!

By the way, the Oilers won 5-0!

Here is another pic....



some people are very obsessed with the Jets coming back to Winnipeg.... throughout the night, people were yelling 'go jets, go!' and 'bring back the jets!!!'

i have no idea whether it will happen or not... i guess we'll see!

Later dudes!

(see you cpc people in a couple of weeks!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Terrin!! Stop by on your way to CPC if you have time!!!

Luv Ya!

Leslee

Jordan Mc said...

Wow! hockey already eh... Blades season i guess... Super cool that u checked out the game,, im sure it was fun... NFL is taking my sports time right now...hockey really gets interesting in March lol...ttyl, keep havin fun interning!!

kastrukoff said...

*wub* you!