*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

God IS following me!

I was reading Nic's post, but I've noticed that God's been following me in a bit of a different way.


You see, I try to make it to church here on weekday mornings for the 6am prayer that they have. When I'm stressed, people can tell, because I am noticably absent from prayer, desperately trying to catch up on sleep.

But the flawed logic with that is that I am relying more on my sleep than I am on God!

Proverbs 3:5-6 says "trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight"

So, I'm going to trust that if I depend on God and am a responsible steward of my bedtime, he will make my paths straight!

So God, I'm surrendering my sleep to you! I will dilligently try to do my best to be in bed at a good hour, but I am depending on you to be my strength when things are getting stressful!
Amen!

1 comment:

mollie-ann said...

terrin i love to sleep too..well you know that..you blog just inspired me to start going to morning prayer again and to be up everyday by ATLEAST 10:00am which is a big committment for me because well you know how much i sleep..maybe that why i am getting so run down..becasue i am not getting the propper sleep that i require to do what i need to do everyday..i think i am going to try to be in bed with lights out by 12:00am..we will see how it goes but thats for the inspiration ter..good luck to you buddy!!
PeAcE oUt HoMeS!!

love mollie